Tjabba allihopa, tänkte bara “dissa” lite saker som man kan kommer få se den här sommaren (även hängt med sedan tidigare år)
* Sandaler med vita strumpor
* Shorts som går längre än till knäna (piratshorts, trekvartingar, vad ni nu vill kalla det)
* Kortärmade skjortor
* T-shirt under skjortor
* Grymt fula loafers
Trevlig sommar på er,
Tar ledigt idag och drar en weekend till Paris, vi höres!
Eftersom våren är här nu så har det blivit dags att börja visa er lite hur jag tycker och tänker om modet för killar!
Borta bra men hemma bäst som man brukar säga!
Har bestämt mig för att börja skriva på svenska igen (lika bra – min engelska suger ju, haha!) då jag flyttat tillbaka till mitt kära hemland.
Nu var det ett bra jäkla tag sedan jag bloggade. Men som ni säkert förstår har det tagit sin lilla tid att göra sig hemmastadd här igen.
Kort om mitt 2011:
* Flyttade in i lägenheten på Stora Essingen
* Fixat ett någorlunda stimulerande kontorsjobb
* Renoverade lägenheten och passade även på att fixa in fräscha möbler
* Träffat “the love of my life”
Nu har ni i varje fall lite koll på läget!
Måste fortsätta jobba nu…
To be continued,
I have decided to move to Sweden, will live near Stockholm city on a small island called Stora Essingen. Its my dads place, Henrik Stigell Senior
And, for the record, this is not him:
I was lucky to run into my old friend Mark yesterday while at the mall. I haven’t seen him in years so it was very nice to meet again. Actually, he was the one that spotted me first. At first I just heard my name “Hey.. Henrik Stigell! Is that you?”. And it was!
He was in town for a conference and had nothing to do at night so we went out to have a few beers (a few too much I noticed this morning when I tried to get out of bed…)
He is still a computer nerd, a programmer, and I got totally bored by listening to him talking about all his projects (just kidding Mark )
It feels great, I will finally have some days off and spend them on doing absolutely nothing. It was quite some time ago since that did happen last time. I have taken some pictures lately that I might work some with in the black room, would be cool to come back to that again.
Btw, thanks for the dinner last night Betty, I absolutely loved the lasagna you made. I almost started to believe you have some secret ancestors in Italy
And also, sorry to my fans for me not writing so much, I wanted to but there has always been some important stuff coming in between.
1. A tired Henrik Stigell goes out of bed, GOD I dont like mornings. I really dont understand why someone just didnt forbid waking up early when we started to become civilized in this country. Now I am up anyway, lets do the best of it!
2. Working, working, working, working etc etc
3. Out for lunch and manage to get a little bit of sunshine. It feels great, wish i did not have to get back. but that I do.
4. Working, working, working, working etc etc, ok you get the picture.
5. FREEDOM – workday is over I am out of there! On my way to downtown, meeting with some friends. Nothing tastes better then a cold one after a hard working day. Maybe the second cold one does, I will soon see.
6. Tipsy on my way to drunk. A date with my bed. Alone.
7. Sleeping and dreaming of the beginning of a new day that looks like this one.
I just got the news, my dear friend Julie, are gonna go to Lebanon for a year (or longer), this really sucks! Well not for her apparently since she will have a great possibility working at a art gallery there. Its called AVA Gallery and is one of the best ones in the middle east, from what I heard.
Yes, Julie, I know I can come and visit you but its on the other side of the globe! Maybe I will, if I can manage to find some cheap tickets.
I just found this twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/style_n_fashion
Its super awesome and has the coolest fashion picture as a background! Crazy how many tweets they have, how do they do it? Here is a super place to just stay on for hours and hours. Maybe I also should create a Twitter, could be good as a complement for this one. Oh well, maybe I should focus on getting this one good first.